An open gym opportunity for boys who will be playing in the 5-6 and 7-8 year old basketball leagues this up coming basketball season (age is calculated as of September 30th).
Monday will be very basic fundamentals where we will concentrate on stationary dribbling, stationary passing, and the very basics of basketball and will be designed for ages 5-6 or 7-8 year old’s that have never played basketball before.
Wednesday will be a little more advanced and will be designed for advanced 6 year old’s and 7-8 year old’s.
- Please bring your own basketball with your name written on it. We will have some but not enough for every child.
- We will be practicing on an 8ft goal.
- We will not have practice on July 4th due to it being a holiday.
- Each child must have a parent (or responsible adult) present at all open gyms.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to the first practice you attend so that you can fill out the paperwork needed to participate.
- Cost is $5 for each session or $20 for all sessions if paid up front.
- If you choose to pay $20 for all sessions it includes both Monday and Wednesday
- Signup will be before every practice starting about 6:45 that day, once you have registered you will not register again, you will just need to pay for the session if you did not pay up front.
If you are interested in attending or helping please contact Dustin Trefethen at firstname.lastname@example.org
HCRA “Building Kids and Community”
Category: Events, Fundraisers & Announcements