Six Outdoor Warning Sirens are located within the corporate boundaries of the City of Spring Hill as of 2013. Currently, four of the six sirens have been installed, tested and are online. These sirens are located at the following locations:
- Winchester Building, Maury Hill Street
- Spring Hill Middle School, Cleburne Road
- Golfview Estates Subdivision
- Marvin Wright Elementary School, Derryberry Lane
- HCA Medical Facility (pending)
- Pickett’s Ridge Subdivision (pending)
There is currently two remaining sirens pending installation. One siren will be located near the new HCA Medical Facility on Kedron Road and the Saturn Parkway and the other in the Pickett’s Ridge Subdivision along New Port Royal Road.
It was agreed upon by The City of Spring Hill and Williamson County that The Williamson County Office of Public Safety would assist the City of Spring Hill with the activation of the sirens.
*It is important to note that the outdoor warning sirens only sound in the event of a Tornado Warning. All other warnings are passed along to the community via the Nixle Notification System and the City of Spring Hill Website.
Smaller circles represent a ½ mile radius. Larger circles represent a 1 mile radius.
- Spring Hill owned sirens are annotated with blue radius circles.
- Williamson County owned sirens are annotated with red radius circles.
Category: Local Resources & Services