- This event has passed.
2019 Southern Women’s Show in Nashville
The Southern Women’s Show is Nashville’s favorite event for women! Discover hundreds of boutiques filled with the latest fashions, trendy jewelry, gourmet treats, health and beauty, and so much more. Enjoy fashion shows, top chefs, and celebrity guests. Bring your mom, sister, and best friend and spend the day doing everything you love!
Nashville Music City Center
201 5th Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203
Thursday, March 7: 10am-7pm
Friday, March 8: 10am-8pm
Saturday, March 9: 10am-7pm
Sunday, March 10: 11am-6pm
We now offer $10 (per car) parking at nearby Nissan Stadium Lots N & R. Comes with FREE show shuttle, which will take you from Nissan Stadium to the front door of the convention center. As you leave, it will pick you up at the same place and return you to your car. Shuttles will run starting 1hr before Show opens, until 30min after Show closes.
Adults: $13.00 at the Door
Youth: (6-12) $6.00
Children Under 6 FREE with Paying Adult
4 Day Pass: $20.00
Online Advance: $11.00 each
$5 admission at the box office after 5pm every day.
SPECIAL TICKET PACKAGES:
Super Shopper – $30
Package includes a 4 Day Bracelet Pass, $10 in Show Bucks, Women’s Show reusable shopping bag, and a Super Shopper lanyard that qualifies you for exclusive discounts at over 25 exhibits and gifts while supplies last!
Hot Seat VIP – $40
Package includes one ticket to the Show, Women’s Show shopping bag, drink voucher, Local 140 Firefighter Calendar, and reserved seating at the Main Fashion Stage for the Firefighter Fashion Show at 6pm on Friday, March 8.
Tyson Beckford Meet & Greet Package – $35
Package includes a meet & greet with Tyson, one ticket to the Show, Women’s Show bag and reserved seating for his appearance on Sunday, March 10.
*Special ticket packages have limited availability and can only be purchased from our website here: http://bit.ly/nashvilletix
– Savannah Chrisley from Chrisley Knows Best on USA will be appearing Saturday, March 9 at 1pm on the Main Fashion Stage.
– Actor and producer Tyson Beckford appears Sunday, March 10 on the Main Fashion Stage.
– #TDOTHottie will be hanging out at the Selfie Station by the Main Fashion Stage on Friday from 11am to 7pm and Saturday from 11am to 5pm.
– Chefs Yachecia Holston and Ashley Mincey, from Seasons 8 & 9 of Masterchef, will be sharing their favorite recipes on the Kroger Cooking Stage.
– Inspirational speaker Kendall Boysen will share her practice of Encouragementology daily on the Spotlight Stage.
– Ms. Cheap from The Tennessean will be on the Spotlight Stage Friday, March 8 to talk about frugal and fun living.