- This event has passed.
Christmas Beginner Cookie Class – Spring Hill
Learn how to decorate cookies with royal icing – for beginners.
We’ll start with the basics of icing consistencies, outlining, flooding, wet-on-wet, wet-on-dry, and marbling techniques.
We’ll decorate together. I’ll demonstrate each step of the way.
Theme – Christmas
Length ~2.5 – 3 hours (will probably run over)
Supplies and Curriculum Notes
• The cookies will be baked before you arrive.
• We will cover icing consistency.
• You will receive a copy of icing and dough recipes.
• You will decorate 6 (plus 3 practice) cookies.
• All supplies will be provided
***Designs may vary slightly***
*Registration is not complete until the class is paid in full.*Registration fees are non-refundable (unless I have a 7 day notice) and non-transferable.