- This event has passed.
Women, Technology & Sweet [T]ea
Welcome to the Women, Technology & Sweet [T]ea Conference!
Sweet [T]ea is all about empowering women entrepreneurs in the tech industry or those using innovation to build a successful business. At the conference, you’ll:
- Hear from leaders of tech companies, startups and growing businesses.
- Share experiences (sugar coating optional) and success stories with peer business leaders.
- Vote on live pitch competitions featuring some of the South’s most innovative individuals
- Network network network….
- Get the right tools and know where to find help
- Know that you are not isolated in what you are doing
- Receive a free login to “theStartup.com” dashboard for your business
- Receive your very own 2 minute interview recording for you to use on your own site or other marketing activities
More than 15 guest speakers, including keynote speaker:
- Marti Konstant, Founder of Agile Careerist Project and CEO & Founder of Konstant Change
General admission conference passes include:
- Admission to the two-day conference
- Free parking
- Free lunch, snacks, coffee and tea.
- Access to the exclusive Sweet [T]ea Ecosystem, sponsored by TheStartUp.com
- 30 second interview commercial, sponsored by NashvilleSalesTraining.com
- All conference materials and a swag bag
VIP Reception ticket includes:
- Early bird conference check-in
- Networking opportunities with your peers, conference speakers, sponsors and exhibitors
- Southern-inspired spirits and chef prepared heavy hors d’oeuvres
Tentative, high-level agenda:
8 a.m. Check-in and registration
8:30 a.m. Continental breakfast and networking
9 a.m. to Noon Keynote speakers and conference sessions
12:15 p.m. Lunch and Lightning Pitches
1:15-4 p.m. Keynote speakers and conference sessions
4 p.m. Lightning pitch winner announcements and conclusion
Throughout the conference, Sweet [T]ea attendees can network with more than 35 exhibitors selected specifically for their knowledge and commitment to entrepreneurs.